Singapore Night Safari is the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals. It is divided into 7 geographical zones of the world: Himalayan Foothills, Indian Subcontinent, Equatorial Africa, Indo-Malayan Region, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley, and Burmese Hillside. Each with different animals represent 7 regions in the world. The best way to explore these region is by riding their 40-minutes guided tramPeak Tram Lower Terminus Hong Kong. Read more ... » tour. Tram guide will share fascinating facts and tales about the animals and habitats along your journey. This 1 round of tram tour is already included in your ticket fee so you do not need to pay extra. Please consider to use night vision camera instead of flash camera, as the bright flash will hurt and scare away the animals on the safari. To those who prefer a more personalized experience can book a VIP experience on the Safari Adventurer Tour where a dedicated guide can take you and an intimate group of guests on a private tour of the park.
After finished with the tram tour, you can stroll around the park in the provided walking trail where you can see even more animals not visible from the tram journey, Malayan flying foxes and giant flying squirrels can come right next to you. You can also sit and enjoy the shows provided by the safari which show 20-minute entertaining natural abilities of some of the most fascinating nocturnal animals.
Night Safari has also been achieving success in effort to support the conservation of biodiversity. Over the years, it has bred Malayan tigers, Asian elephants, fishing cats, Malayan tapirs and Asian lions, among other endangered species. Some said, even if you only have one day to visit Singapore, make Night Safari as your priority.
1. By MRT ~ The nearest MRT stations to Night Safari are on the North-South (Red) line. You will need to continue by bus to reach the Night Safari.
If you’re alighting on Ang Mo Kio MRT stations, you will need to take bus no. 138 from Ang Mo Kio bus interchange.
If you’re alighting on Choa Chu Kang MRT stations, you will need to take bus no. 927 from Choa Chu Kang bus interchange.
If you’re alighting on Woodlands MRT stations, you will need to take bus no. 926* from Woodlands bus interchange.
If you’re alighting on Marsiling MRT stations, you will need to take bus no. 926* from across the road at Woodlands Ave 3.
*Bus no. 926 only available on Sunday and public weekends.
2. By car or taxi ~ Will require about 30 mins drive from the city. You can choose to drive via, either Pan Island Expressway, or Central Expressway. Both will require you to turn right to Mandai Road after Exit then turn left to Mandai Lake Road.
3. By SAEx (Singapore Attractions Express) service ~ It’s basically a special bus services provided to reach popular attractions in Singapore and pick up locations are available all around Singapore. If you’re going to Night Safari, you can choose to take the bus from Orchard Road and Little India area; Beach Road, Suntec, and Chinatown area; Sentosa (Kranji MRT station); and Jurong Bird Park. You can find out the schedule on the website.
Fee: SGD 5 per trip (adult) and SGD 2.50 per trip (children)
Foursquare venue: http://4sq.com/c3Fip9
Opening hours: 7.30 PM – 12.00 midnight; open every day of the year. (show starts at 7.30 PM and visitors are advised to come early to secure seats. Restaurants and stores open from 5.30 PM).
Tickets (already include 1 round of tram ride):
1. Children (age 3 -12): SGD 23
2. Adult: SGD 35
3. Seniors (age 60 and above, but only applicable for Singaporean citizen and Singaporean PR; will require proof of ID): SGD 17.50
PS: If you’re Singaporean and you are having birthday on the day of visit, you can enjoy FREE entry (includes tram ride as well), complimentary ice cream, and 10% discount on retail and F&B store.
Address: 80 Mandai Lake Rd. Singapore, Singapore 729829
Phone: +65 6269 3411
Incoming search terms:
- singapore night safari park
- singapore night safari map
- mrt night safari
- night safari mrt station
- how to get to night safari by mrt
- singapore zoo night safari
- singapore night bus after night safari
- safari map
- nights of the safari singapore
- night vision camera/singapore