While the Sky Terrace is located at the very top of The PeakPeak Tram Lower Terminus Hong Kong. Read more ... » TowerMacau Tower. Read more ... » shopping mallThe Peak Tower Hong Kong. Read more ... », Madame Tussauds wax museum is also located comfortably in this mall at level P1. Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is a unique celebrity-inspired attraction that connects guests with famous people, famous events, and famous times. Featuring six themed areas (Hong Kong Glamor, Historical and National Heroes, Music Icons, World Premiere, The Champions, and SCREAM), Madame Tussauds Hong Kong provides guests with the opportunity to meet their idols and do the things that famous people do. All 5 themes of the museum feature many local and international celebrities, except for SCREAM. SCREAM is a deadly scare zone that is set against a chilling backdrop of an abandoned asylum, promises to stir up guests’ deepest and darkest fears using a mix of live performers and wax monsters. It is said that when journeying through the dark corridors, intense gore and rampaging psychopaths, guests will have to use all their mental and physical abilities to escape the asylum, before they become permanent residents themselves.
Other than usual wax figures of famous people, there are also few special unique figures in the museum. Special unique figures in this museum including a giggling Miriam Yeung figures (she is a very bubbly person and Madame Tussauds want to capture the personality, hence they designed the giggling via built-in sensor) and the ever famous Andy Lau figure that was crafted from silicone instead of wax, but also equipped with animatronic heartbeat. There is also figure of Korean actor Bae Yong Joon, that is the first Korean actor to be in Madame Tussauds.
Directions: Madame Tussauds is located at The Peak Tower, so the easiest way to reach it is by using the Peak TramPeak Tram Lower Terminus Hong Kong. Read more ... », available daily from 7 AM – midnight. Another options are:
1. By minibus ~ There are minibus no. 1 that departs from Central (Two IFC) to The Peak every ten minutes.
2. By public bus ~ Take bus no. 15 from Central Tier (Man Kwong street) to The Peak. Available daily from 10.15 AM – 12.15 AM (from Central – Pier 5) and 9.10 AM – 1 AM (from The Peak). Bus’ interval is every 7 – 15 minutes. Fare: HKD 9.80.
3. By special bus that’s only available on Sundays and Public Holidays only ~ Take bus no. 15B from Causeway Bay (1 King’s Road inside ParkSingapore Night Safari. Read more ... » Towers) to The Peak. Bus is available from 12 AM – 7 PM and 12.40 AM – 7.40 PM (from the Peak). Bus’ interval is every 20 minutes and the fare is HKD 9.60.
Foursquare venue: http://4sq.com/apYSvI
Opening hours: 10 AM – 10 PM (daily); last entry at 9.45 PM.
1. Children (age 3 -11): HKD 145 if you buy in the venue or HKD 131 if you buy online on the website (but cannot be bought on the same day of visit).
2. Adult: HKD 215 in the venue or HKD 194 for online price.
3. Seniors (age 65 and above): HKD 145 in the venue or HKD 131 for online price.
The museum offers cheaper price for visitors that visit the museum above 8 PM. The price is: HKD 200 when buying in the venue or HKD 100 if you buy online.
As the museum is located at the Peak, it also offers packaged ticket that includes return ticket of Peak Tram. The prices are:
1. Children (age 3 -11): HKD 163 (venue price) or HKD 150 (online price).
2. Adult: HKD 255 (venue price) or HKD 240 (online price).
3. Seniors (age 65 and above): HKD 163 (venue price) or HKD 150 (online price).
And there is also another package that includes both Peak Tram tickets and Sky Terrace at The Peak Tower entry. Prices are:
1. Children (age 3 -11): HKD 183 (venue price) or HKD 165 (online price).
2. Adult: HKD 295 (venue price) or HKD 275 (online price).
3. Seniors (age 65 and above): HKD 183 (venue price) or HKD 165 (online price).
Address: Shop P101, The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Rd. The Peak, Hong Kong.
Phone: +852 2849 6966
Incoming search terms:
- madame tussauds hong kong
- madame tussauds hong kong images
- madame tussaud hong kong
- madame tussaud hongkong
- madame tussauds london inside
- museum madame tussauds hongkong
- maddame tussaud hongkong
- madametussauds hongkong
- the easiest way to go to madame tussaud hongkong
- madame tussauds inside